(720) 503-2633 | Brian@ccai-colorado.com
Mr. Wagner has more than 30 years in the construction industry in industrial, government, education, non-profit, commercial, technology, and multi-family home construction. His expertise includes design team development, estimating, site analysis, scheduling, and safety management with strict OSHA compliance.
- Lockheed Martin, Facility Upgrades
- Plavada Woodlands, Arsenic Treatment Plant
- Caltrans, Facility Upgrades
- Nevada Irrigation District, Main-line & Subterranean Pump Stations
- Stanford University, Facility Modifications
- Tahoe/Truckee Unified School District, Multi-Purpose Room Structural Upgrades
- Center for the Arts, Evergreen (CO), Building Strip-out & Upgrades
- IBM, Facility Upgrades & Building 6 Ballroom
- Hewlett Packard, Facility Upgrades
Prior to CCAI, Mr. Wagner was a Senior Project Manager for a commercial and industrial general contractor. For five years he managed his own commercial and industrial general contracting firm. For 15 years he worked in Nevada and California as a project manager and superintendent in various industrial and commercial building projects.
- B-General Contractor’s License, California
- Courses completed at West Valley College, Evergreen College, Cabrillo College, and Gavilan College